Friday, September 12, 2008

Do Not Adjust Your Monitor

While standing in line at the bank the other day, I was treated to this fashion-ey goodness. Oddly, my good friend Lisa declined my offer to give him her number. (click on the photos for the full size versions)



Let me tell you, sneaking these photos was not as easy as one might think. But being a dedicated blogger for your knowledge and entertainment, I risked it all to do this for you. Despite the fact that I set my phone to vibrate, the shutter sound of the camera remains audible (note to self). As you can see in the first picture, if the gentleman had any kind of peripheral vision, he could have easily made me for paparazzi. So after I took the first picture, I looked at my phone as if I had just arrived to this country from some third world country where such devices had never been imagined. I then started snapping "diversionary" photos around the office as if I were testing this new fangled technology. Then, as he took his place at the teller window in front of me, I was able to covertly snap the picture to show you his choice of hosiery/footwear.


Yes friends, this intrepid blogger is always on the lookout for the best material for your reading and viewing pleasure.

I'm a giver.

No comments:

Post a Comment