Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brief Departure

I don't know about you, but I need a little bit of a change of pace. I'm afraid my recent posts are going to drive someone to drink. Namely, me.

With that, I want to shift gears and let you know that things are getting crazy fun for Man Cave Ministries. This Saturday, we are going to be doing our first ever live video podcast. We got connected recently with an amazing organization called Operation Worship. These guys are amazing. Check out their website (after you're done reading this) to see what they're all about.

Anyway, they have an incredible media center in their headquarters right here in Rocklin. They invited Gary and I to come over on Tuesday, and our eyes lit up like Paris Hilton at Fort Knox. Then, they basically shoved the idea of doing a live video podcast right down our collective throats. So, not being ones to back down from playing with gadgets and technology, we accepted. So they set up a cool background, some sound effects, and let Gary take it from there. Below is the outcome of the insanity that is Gary Zelesky in front of television cameras.

So now, I hustled up and put together a You Tube page for Man Cave Ministries, (www.youtube.com/mancaveministries), and even a Twitter account, (www.twitter.com/themancave). Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment