Friday, March 12, 2010

Photo Phriday

This week, I'm launching a couple new features on Crossing Paths. One will become a new Friday tradition, the other will be on Saturdays (so tune in tomorrow!) 

I am pretty much a hack at photography, but I do enjoy taking pictures. I have a very nice camera for someone of my questionable abilities, so technology atones for my inadequacies. So a new feature I'd like to roll out is what I'm calling Photo Phriday. My aim is to take pictures each week and share at least some of them with you on Fridays. I reserve the right to instead post photos in my archives that I took months or even years ago, but the point is, I'll try to post some each week.

These pictures are ones I took this week. They are of the north fork of the American River on Highway 49 outside Auburn, CA.