Sunday, August 24, 2008

Scary Through The Ages

Last Christmas season I had some fun with websites called elfyourself.com and scroogeyourself.com. These sites enabled you to put your face on little dancing elves and Scrooges. It was a lot of fun. I also enjoyed taking pictures of my friends and sending out the links of the finished products to sufficiently embarrass them.

I was reading the blog of my buddy Steve, who found a new site called yearbookyourself.com. Steve took a picture of his 1 year old son and had some fun with it. This site takes your picture and superimposes it on to yearbook pictures from dec
ades gone by. For your amusement, I figured I'd share with you some of the results of mine. The picture I used was the one in the right column of my blog. The years are 1956, 1964, 1984 and 2000, respectively.













1 comment:

  1. Too funny...hmm, ya look a little too much like Reagan in his earlier years in that first one!

    ReplyDelete