Friday, July 3, 2009

Last Look at Celebrate America 2009

Celebrate America in Rocklin is now history. I captured a few of the moments before, during and after the show on video, and I want to share them with you here. We had nearly 10,000 people at Twin Oaks Park in Rocklin, and I really believe every single one had a good time. There were lots of smiles, lots of love poured out on our troops, both current and past, and a little something for people of all ages and backgrounds.

If you weren't able to attend, it looks good that we'll be back in 2010. If you were able to attend, I hope you had a great time! I'd love to hear your comments!

If you haven't checked out the videos I made during production week, they're posted on my YouTube page, www.youtube.com/sng4hymn.



No comments:

Post a Comment