Thursday, August 19, 2010

Testing, 1-2-3...is this thing on?

Hi, remember me? I'm Corey, your once-faithful blogger. I know, I've taken some time away. For those of you who have written or spoken to me in person saying you've missed my posts, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

This post is just to let you know that I've got a few topics brewing in my noggin, so it's just a matter of sitting down at this contraption and putting them into words. First, I need to remember how this thing works. 

If you haven't left me for another blog by now, I hope you'll stick around to see what's coming. Frankly, I don't even know yet. It's always a surprise to me, too. That's just how I roll.

So, you're on notice. Crossing Paths is still in business. I just need to clean some of the cobwebs and dust which have taken over the place. 

See you soon!